Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Baking with Melissa

Chocolate Cupcakes with Mini Reese's

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cupcakes w/ full size Cadbury Eggs baked inside



My Moma's Famous Chocolate Cake recipe and her Butter cream Frosting

Candy Sushi (made with Flattened Krispy Treats, Twizzlers, Gummy Worms and Fruit Roll ups)




More Candy Sushi (made with Twinkies, Swedish Fish and Fruit Roll ups)

More Candy Sushi


I will be sharing more of my baking on my youtube channel and posting the recipes here! I will be shooting another show tomorrow and will post the video by the end of the week. Tomorrows recipe will be a SUPER easy and inexpensive way to make amazing looking cookies!  
Perfect for your next social event!!!
Stay Tuned for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment